• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Hospital again

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, October 07, 2006

    Hospital again

    I just spent the last week in the hospital :(

    Monday was my appt. I ended up being dilated to 4 cm. So the Dr immediately sends me to the hospital. He at first told me that I would be there til I had the babies.

    The stay went ok, considering everything. The nurses were SO nice. Heck, everyone was very nice! One of them even got me in a wheelchair and gave me a tour of the hospital and then went to the courtyard. Lisa (my sister) came and visited me and brought me Chick Fil A, and lent me her Game Boy, so that was SO nice. Mom gave me some gorgeous night gowns, and a robe and some magazines. That really brightened my day.

    I appreciate all the calls to the hospital and the emails/calls while I was on bedrest! Aunt Julie sent me a little photo album of Kalynn when she was at Little Gym!

    During that week I barely had contractions. So Thursday, the Dr felt it would be ok to send me home on Saturday (today). I'm still on the medicine to keep the contractions at bay til 36 weeks. I'm no longer on bedrest, but I still have to take it easy.

    So today, I met our friends for lunch. Then went to a consignment store and Babies R Us. Don't worry, Bill had me ride in the wheelchair.

    I haven't been out in public in about 8 weeks before today. OMG, I felt like a huge spectacle! I felt like people were staring and gawking at me. So that was really weird.

    I have some belly pics that I'll post:

    34 weeks!






    And my big old belly in all its glory:

    1 Comments:

    • At 9:12 PM , Blogger Rand said...

      Congratulations on twins. My wife and I just got home yesterday with our little boy. It was quite the experience. Hope everything goes well with you and your twins. (I'm not 'random guy' who makes comments on blogs of people he doesn't know, but I was looking at my blog and clicked the 'next blog' link and it took me to yours.)

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home