• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Honeymoon period over?

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, November 03, 2006

    Honeymoon period over?

    I think the sleeping all day is over. Ronin seems to be high needs. He wants to be held a lot, and he's been Mr. Fussy McFussy Pants at night. He'd cry for a couple of hours. It's hard because I want to sleep before the next feeding, but that didn't happen. I have a sling that I'm going to use during the day, maybe that will help.

    Ryker seems to be more easy going. He only cries when he's hungry. Both boys, I have found, love the swing. So, we need to get more batteries. That's A LOT of batteries.

    Last night was actually pretty good! Ronin wasn't very fussy at all, so I was able to get some sleep.

    Trick or treating went well. Kalynn had a blast! Speech, she had a Halloween party, and got lots of treats. Then, Bill took Kalynn to downtown to do more TOT'ing. Then, we went around the neighborhood with our friend down the street and did more TOT'ing! She got TONS of candy. She can't eat it all, so I of course, had to help her eat it Hehee. Especially the chocolate.

    How about some pictures?
    Kalynn in her pumpkin costume:






    And Kalynn being a goof ball. This was her idea





    And the boys!



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home