• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Update!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Update!

    Sorry I've been MIA!

    LIfe has been hectic with the boys but it hasn't been too bad. It's actually been easier that I thought! Kalynn is more work than the boys right now. I'm anticipating for that to change. Apparently, when preemies hit full term they start acting like newborns. And I still stand by my statement that I'm SO glad that I had Kalynn before I had the boys. I know how to change diapers, I know the little things that they do, and especially with bf'ing. I know what's normal, if they're going through growht spurts. I'm much more relaxed. We don't hover over them like we did with Kalynn.

    Ryker is getting more awake. He's more alert to where he can feed on demand, which is good. The hospital had them eating every 3 hours, because they wouldn't wake up on their own. But now, they're eating about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Ronin is getting there too. When one of them is hungry , we always feed the other one. Breastfeeding is going pretty well. Ryker is a great little nurser. He's so cute when he makes these cute little noises! Ronin still his having trouble nursing. He's still so little, but I'm sure it'll be a matter of time. They've been getting nothing but breastmilk, haven't had a need for formula yet. But they're starting to eat more so my stash is dwindling! Hopefully, I can keep up.

    They are gaining weight very well! As of last Friday, Ryker is 6 lbs 12 oz and Ronin is 6 lbs! Ryker is getting SO chubby!!

    I'm really excited for the holidays. I can't wait to spend them with our new little boys!!

    Of course, going to post some pics!

    While in the hospital:





    Ryker's bilirubin levels were still high so they put him under this biliblanket:




    Big sister holding one of the babies:



    Posting...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home