• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, November 05, 2006

    Past few nights have been pretty rough..Either one of the boys or both the boys have been fussy. They've been eating about every hour too, so it makes for a long night.

    I am not looking forward to when Bill goes back to work. How am I going to handle all three kids? How am I going to handle feeding both, if both are cranky? Just really nervous. Fortunately, mom will be here Wed, Thursd and Friday. So that will be a big help.

    I got my first rude comment yesterday..We went to Target to get a few things. Bill was putting the babies in their stroller. This lady on her cell phone asks us "Are those twins?" Of course, we said yes. She said "Uggh, no thanks. I'll pass" with a look of disdain. Bill and I said to her "Wow, that was quite rude!" I don't think she heard us since she was yapping on her cell phone. Why in the world do people say crap like that? What if I said "Is that your face? Uggh, no thanks" Geez, people need to get a clue.

    Breastfeeding is going better. Ronin is getting so much better at nursing! And today, I even nursed in public! (*gasp*!!!) Discretely of course. I'm hoping to be able to nurse and not have to use bottles anymore. I think we'll get there eventually.




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home