• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, November 12, 2006

    This week was pretty good, and it went by so fast!! Mom came over Wed, Thurs and Friday to help me out. It was nice to have help so it was less stressful. We got the nursery set up (finally!). Mom helped Kalynn (or was it the other way around?) clean her room , and cleaned the kitchen. I was even able to take a nap during the day!! I was sad that Friday was the last day. Next week, I'm on my own. We'll see if I keep sane by the time Bill gets home from work.

    Wed, we took the boys to the pediatrician. They are doing very well and getting chunked up! Ronin is 6 lbs 15 oz and Ryker is 7 lbs 15 oz. Pediatrican was very happy. And I was happy that Ronin has been nursing, kinda like "In your face pediatrican lady!!" I haven't had to use very many supplements of formula either. Maybe a few times a week. It's mostly been mama's milk!

    BF'ing continues to go well! We're getting more nursings in than bottles. I think my plan is to nurse one and then Bill can give the other one a bottle. I think right now it's just hard to tandem nurse since Ronin still is having a bit of trouble latching on still. Even though nursing preemie twins is a completely different experience, I'm still glad that I have 17 months of BF'ing Kalynn under my belt! It's definitely helped in some areas.

    OT here: I found a movie that I love! It's VH1's TotallyAwesome! OMG, it was TOO funny!! I like to watch it when I'm nursing and pumping in the middle of the night when it's all infomercials!



    Next few days I will get more pictures!






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home