• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    One word. OUCH. BF'ing was going so well and then I had to get a blister. I can usually nurse through pain but O M G, this was toe curling, crying pain. So, I had to give one baby a bottle. Neither would take a bottle from me and Ryker wouldn't take one at all. I nursed a different way so that seemed to help.

    Boys are doing well overall. Both boys are growing so well. I can't believe how chunky Ryker is. He's already in 3-6 month clothes. Ronin probably could wear 0-3 month for another month.

    Night is crazy. Ronin is always fussy at night. I get up and rock with him. For some reason, I am the only person who can get him calmed down. When Bill does it, he keeps crying. Maybe I'm more fluffy LOL

    Monday, the boys have their appt. I'm guessing Ryker is around 12 lbs. Ronin I'm betting is around 10 lbs, or close to it. Then Tuesday, all 3 kiddos are getting pictures taken. We'll see how that goes!


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home