• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, December 11, 2006

    I have a little bit to post! Kalynn's having a temper tantrum as we speak. Lovely.

    Anyway, blister's better. Still hurts, but it's ok.

    Went to the Dr. Boys are doing well! Ryker is 11 lbs 2 oz and Ronin is 9 lbs 6 oz. Ryker is in the 25th percentile and Ronin is in the 5th percentile. I was pretty sure that Ronin has reflux and the Dr agreed with me. So, she prescribed him some Zantac. Hopefully will help. They also got their shots.

    OK, gotta go. Ronin is fussing. Will post later.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home