• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    We had a really good Thanksgiving! We went to my Aunt LInda's house first. My family wanted to hold the babies so I was able to eat! It was nice. They took such good care of my boys.

    After that, we went to my mom's house and had more to eat. I was stuffed.

    This week, Bill had to go back to work. So far it hasn't been too bad. The boys aren't very fussy during the day. But at night, that's a different story. Ronin starts crying around 8pm (and he's starting to fuss as I type this). He cries off and on for several hours. I wonder if it's colic. He will usually settle down around midnight or so. They both wake up about 2x's a night, which isn't too bad.

    Kalynn continues to have difficulties. During the day actually hasn't been too bad. It's nap times and bedtimes that give us the most trouble. She absolutely REFUSES to go to sleep. Last night, she was up til close to 1 am.

    I'm trying to figure out what I want them to wear. I want to get Christmas pics done with all 3 kids, and I'd like them to be somewhat coordinating. Decisions, decisions!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home