• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    Today wasn't too bad.

    I got a recommendation for a pediatrician in Waxahachie. So, I called to see if I could interview her. They wanted me to come in at 7am! HA!! So I asked if I could speak to her over the phone. So, I have a phone interview tomorrow at 7am! Although, I kinda feel bad for looking for a new pedi. I kinda feel like I'm cheating on her. I know she genuinely cares about the boys, so I feel bad.

    Kalynn was pretty good overall. The boys were fussy today. I wonder if they are going through a growth spurt. They usually eat every 3 hours but today they were eating every 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. And plus, during a growth they are fussy too. Just checked on kellymom (a great bf'ing resource) and yup, they're due for a growth spurt.

    Kalynn is doing much better today. No pukies! She's eating back to normal.

    Tomorrow, I am going to a meeting. It's another breastfeeding group, but not associated with LLL. So I'll be going there with the boys tomorrow. Kalynn will stay here with Bill. I'm excited ! It'll be nice to meet other new moms.

    So I am VERY frustrated right now as far as losing weight. I gained 60 lbs with the boys, and then lost 30 lbs of it. So, I have 30 lbs to lose. I do good in the morning and in the afternoon. But then I get REALLY hungry, and want to snack all the time. I want to start exercising again. Today, I was going to but then the boys got really cranky. Then by the time they got settled down, it was already dark. I might just go around the neighborhood in a little bit. I know what to do, but I just don't feel the motivation to do it. I was happy with my weight before I got pregnant. I'm just SO tired and I don't want to do anything.

    But I think I will set a goal. Walk/run for 30 minutes 3 x's a week.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home