• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    The rest of the week was better. Everyone was healthy! Just sucked that most of the spring break was spent with sickies. But we're all feeling better. I still have a lingering cough, but other than that I feel SO much better.

    Friday, we went to see my grandma in the nursing home. Then my mom and Lisa watched the kiddos while Bill and I went out to dinner by ourselves. A QUIET dinner. It was nice even though the server was a dork.

    Saturday, didn't do a darn thing.

    Today (Sunday), we went with our friends Brandon and Karla's to dinner at Babe's Chicken House. It was tasty. After that went over there and the girl's played outside. Journey has this Power Wheels and it was so funny watching them trying to drive it. Karla and I kept saying "No! Stop! Reverse! Reverse! Turn the wheel!" LOL They live on a huge property so they had plenty of room to "drive" around. We have decided that they will not be allowed to drive when they're older.

    This week is going to be a little bit busy. Sometime this week, I plan on getting the kid's pics done. Tuesday is my BF'ing Mom's group. Thursday, a friend is coming to Dallas from WI. She's the gal who makes Kalynn's korker bows. She's staying with us on Friday. So, I am cleaning up our house.

    I cleaned up our bedroom. Bill joked and said "Wow, what's this stuff I'm stepping on? Carpet!?" Yeah, it was that bad. But it's better. Gotta clean the rest of the house, but I'll do a little bit every day.

    I should be going to bed but I can't sleep. The past few nights for the past week, the boys have been waking up. Karla thinks it may be teething, so if they wake up, I'm going to give them some Tylenol and see if that works. Anyway, I better get to bed while the gettin's good.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home