• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, March 14, 2007

    This spring break has sucked eggs.

    Bill got sick Thursday. Which meant I had no help, and had the kids all day by myself Thursday evening, and Friday. Bill had gone to the Dr on Thursday and the idiot Dr said that he had a sinus infection, didn't bother doing a flu swab, just sent him on his way with an RX for antibiotics, and said that he wasn't contagious.

    Saturday went to my mom's house, then to my sister Allie's house so she could go register for her shower. Kalynn was SO cranky, so we had to go home afterwards. Kalynn was running a little bit of a fever.

    Sunday morning, I wake up with a 102.1 temp fever. Bill was feeling better so he took care of babies. Of course I had to feed them, but other than that I could rest. Monday went to the Dr and did a flu swab. No flu thank goodness. Just an icky virus. I was running a 102 fever Sunday and Monday, and a 101 yesterday and so far today.

    ECI came out yesterday to evaluate the boys' development. I had been worried that Ryker was behind, even for adjusted age. Yeah, I was right. He's 5 months and for fine and gross motor skills, he's at almost 3 months. His muscles are also stiff. Apparently, babies are supposed to be a little floppy, but he's not. Ronin is right on target for 5 months.

    Kalynn's at her neuropsych appt, so I'm here by myself with the boys.

    Anyway, I better go. Ryker's cranky and I think my Tylenol is wearing off, getting chills.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home