• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, March 04, 2007

    Evening!!

    This weekend was pretty good. Saturday went to go visit my mom and my grandmother who's in the hospital. We had to make the visit short due to cranky children.

    Today I spent most of the day cleaning. ECI is coming out tomorrow and I won't have time to clean it during the day. Most of the house is clean, hopefully, it'll stay that way. Seems like when I clean, it gets dirty in 5 seconds flat and all the hours I put into it went to waste.

    Ronin was SOOO cute yesterday! Ronin has been giggling, and I was playing with him last night. I was saying "Uh GUH!" and Ronin thought it was hilarious!! It was SOOO adorable!!

    Anyway, dinner is ready and I am hungry.. Adios.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home