• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, March 07, 2007

    Morning!

    So, I went to the Babies Sake meeting. I'm glad I went. It's nice to have the support. I met a lot of nice people there. There was a girl there who's baby was 4 days older than the boys! Plus, I got a recommendation for a pedi, since I'm switching. I'll probably call her in a few days to make their 6 month appt. It was just nice talking to other breastfeeding mothers, and just be able to nurse the babies without having to worry about who's looking or whatever.

    The AMOM meeting will be there in the next couple of months. I was thinking the other day, I know some moms want their babies to take a bottle so they can do stuff (which there isn't anything wrong with that, happy mommy=happy baby). But for me, I'm ok with them not taking a bottle. I figure, that they're only babies for such a short amount of time, that I don't mind. Although sometimes I do wish I could have a night alone, but I'd still have to pump, so it's not worth it. Plus, the boys will be eating solids here pretty soon and going further between nursing sessions.

    But anyway, not much else is going on. Next week Bill and Kalynn are on spring break. She has a neuropsych appt during that week. I wonder if we could take a road trip (yes, I know, I'm crazy, especially after that first one we took). I dunno. I just hate staying in the house. Heck, I may just go to Walmart just to get out of the house today.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home