• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, March 06, 2007

    So, I'm reconsidering on going to the AMOM meeting..They're still nursing 2-3 hours and won't take a bottle. I'll probalby go in the next couple of months, by then, they would've started solids and could go longer without nursing. I'll probably just go to the Babies' Sake meeting. At least I can take them with me and I can nurse them there.



    As I mentioned yesterday, I got an Exersaucer. I put Ronin in it and he LOVED it!!! Here are some pics:






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home