• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, March 05, 2007

    Evening!!

    ECI (Early Child Intervention) came out and saw the boys. I've been concerned about Ryker, he seems to not be doing things even at his adjusted age. I actually know the intake coordinator. She came out when Kalynn started ECI. And I always see her around town. Her and the nutritionist, and a nurse came out. Ronin is 13 lbs and Ryker is 15 lbs. Next week they are going to do the actual evaluation to see where they're at. The ladies just thought they were so cute!! AND Ryker laughed for the FIRST time!! He thought the ECI lady was hillarious! It was too cute.

    Kalynn and I went to the park for a bit. She is so friendly! Another little girl arrived and she immediately started to play with her. The little girl and Kalynn had a blast! When we had to leave, Kalynn gave the little girl a hug. It was too sweet. And Kalynn has been doing SO much better at home. She still can smart talk and other stuff, but it's A LOT better than it was before. She's so sweet with her brothers, she loves to talk to them, and play with them. And she's good at changing diapers! I let her help me change a diaper and wow, I was super impressed! Sad thing is that I didn't learn how to change a diaper until she came along.

    After the park, we went to Walmart. It's Kalynn's turn for snack this week. And then I decided to get an Exersaucer. I think Ronin is ready for it, so I just got one.

    I can't believe the boys are going to be 5 months on Friday! It's crazy how the first year goes by so fast. It makes me sad. They are my last babies..no more babies for us..for good. Bill saw them snip my tubes. Even though we aren't going to have any kiddos, it's still sad. It's like the end of an era. that part of my life is over. I'm actually surprised I'm feeling this way.

    Bill and I need a date night desperately. We haven't had a lot of alone time since the boys were born. Bill and I went out to dinner one time when the boys were 2 weeks old. It was hard to get any alone time with Kalynn,and now it's REALLY hard with the boys. In fact, I think our last date where we had the entire night to ourselves when I wasn't on bedrest was July 7, which is our anniversary. It's just been difficult, having just one newborn can put a lot of stress on a marriage. But things are getting better. It's just been hard.

    Tomorrow, I plan on going to the Arlington Mom's of Multiples meeting. It'll be nice to talk to other moms of multiples. I just hope that they aren't into Babywise (horrible book), which a lot of twin moms seem to love. You MUST put them on a schedule, you can't BF them on demand!! Yadda yadda. We're doing fine thanks.

    Anyway, I better get to bed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home