• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, April 25, 2007

    Good evening!

    We had a pretty good Dr's appt!! The Dr was super nice. In fact the entire office was super nice! I felt at ease with Dr. Sweet. I felt like I didn't have to defend my choices, especially since I sorta go against the mainstream on things. She even mentioned she liked their diapers LOL So, I'm really happy about my switch.

    Stats:
    Ryker is 16 lbs 11 oz...weird because yesterday, he weighed 5 oz less than that. But, hey, I'll take it!! He is 26" long. He's in the 50th percentile for weight,and I think 25th? for length?? I don't remember.

    Ronin is 14 lbs 3 oz, just like yesterday. 25" long. He's in the 10th percentile for weight, and 25th percentile for length.

    So, I am feeling really good about bf'ing them. I am very proud of myself..that my body is nourishing TWO babies. It's funny that people think that for some reason, I won't have enough milk for them. Of course I will. Works on supply and demand, they feed, I make milk. Generally that's how it works. There's no special milk fairy that determines how much milk I make.

    Then, they got their shots. Poor Ronin. He ALWAYS gets a reaction from them. He always is really cranky and runs a fever. Poor baby. Of course, I didn't have enough Tylenol so I had to run out and get some. Doh!!

    Their next appt is 9 months!! Which will be July!


    Off topic...I have this stupid commercial stuck in my head..It's that Starburst Berries and Cream one. Berries and Cream!! Berries and Creeeaaaaaaammmmuh! ARRGH!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home