• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    I've been kinda sad about how I look. I HATE my body. I feel so fat. It makes me really sad that I had worked my butt off a couple of years ago, and lost weight. I got down to 150 and was wearing 8's and 10's. I was happy with where I was at. I got pregnant with the boys and gained 60 lbs. I lost 30 lbs of it but I am still 30 lbs over where I was. The whole losing weight while breastfeeding just doesn't ring true for me, which sucks. I used to run and I used to love it. It sucks that I have to start all over again. I went from running 3-5 miles 3-5 times a week to barely running one mile. I know I eat like crap, fruit is so darn expensive. I don't have the time to make healthy dinners like I used to anymore. And exercise..I am so tired by the end of the day, that the last thing I want to do is exercise.

    I was looking for some workout clothes for me to wear and found the clothes that I wore before I got pregnant. M's, 10's, so depressing. I honestly wasn't expecting to be this big after pregnancy. I thought the biggest size I'd wear was a 12. HA. I only wish.

    But, Sunday and yesterday I did go exercise. I am going to do the Couch to 5 K program again. That's what I did when I started to run a couple of years ago. Just 3 x's a week for 20 minutes. I am hoping since I ran for a bit before I got pregnant, that maybe it won't take me very long to get back? I mean, I am not expecting to run a 5 k in the next couple of weeks or anything.

    I forgot to mention a few days ago that I have a double ear infection. I woke up with a bad ear ache. Went to the Dr and I had an infection in both ears.

    Today, not sure if I will go to the meeting. We're supposed to have yucky weather, and I am not going to be caught out in that, by myself, in the van with my boys, especially with the talk about hail, damaging winds and the "T" word.

    Tomorrow, are the boys 6 month appts with the new Dr. That previous Dr that I didn't like? One of the ladies from ECI (early child intervention, if kids are behind in speech, motor, etc) said that she had her and didn't like her either. In fact, the nurses at the hospital I delivered at didn't like her either. I should've switched earlier.

    This weekend, a friend from WI is coming into town. Friday, we'll be meeting for lunch, then Saturday is the zoo, Sunday, not sure, but she will be spending the night with us. Monday, I'll take her back to the airport.

    Anyway, I need to go stuff the pockets of the boys' diapers and do some other housework.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home