• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, April 18, 2007

    Last night was another rough night. Ryker pretty much nursed all night (hooray for side lying! ) which is something he doesn't usually do. Ronin woke up several times to nurse as well. So, I looked on kellymom (it's a great BF'ing resource) and 6 months is a prime time for a growth spurt. So, I'm hoping that's what it is and it'll pass by in a few days.

    Another reason why I think it's a growth spurt because Ryker is REALLY cranky, and he's usually easy going.

    Acronyms cause I know y'all are going to be confused LOL
    CD-Cloth Diapers
    FB's-Fuzzi Bunz
    SB's-Swaddlebees (similar to FB's)
    CPF-Chinese Prefolds..Diapers that people normally think of minus the Gerber plastic pants

    I'm liking the CD's! The SB's are a bit small (they are the light diaper that Ronin has on in one of the pics) Ryker will probably outgrow them in a short while. They fit Ronin well though. I've got a couple more FB's, and covers on the way. I am also expecting some more covers and the CPF's. The laundry hasn't been too bad. At the end of the day, I just take my pail and dump everything in the wash. I air dry the diapers. The inserts I have to dry in the dryer. Although I wish I had a bigger stash so I wouldn't have to do laundry every day. Next time I go to Plano, I want to go by this store in downtown. They sell CD's. Otherwise, I have to buy them online.

    I'm a little annoyed at the Dr's office. The boys need to get their 6 month check up. I have been unhappy with our current pediatrician so I wanted to switch. The LC that runs the BF'ing group recommended this particular pedi. Well, she's in the same group as the current one but at a different location. So, I called and they want to know why I am leaving the current pedi, and you can't just switch locations. So, they are going to call the current pedi and tell her why I'm leaving before they will let me switch locations. What a bunch of bull. If I get anymore crap from them, I'll just find yet another pedi.

    OK, I guess I better go to bed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home