• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, April 22, 2007

    Good morning! Last night was really great!! Both babies slept through the night. Ronin woke up around 5am and Ryker woke up around 7:30!

    Journey spent the night with us on Friday. Overall, it went pretty well! They were both so sad when Brandon came over to pick up Journey. Even though they fight like sisters, they both really enjoy being together.

    Not much else is going on! Monday is Kalynn's ARD, then I'm going to go by the elementary school where Kalynn will be attending. Then, Tuesday is my BF'ing group, and then Wed, are the boys' appts.

    I came across some really cute sayings about NIP (nursing in public). They were on t-shirts and onesies and I'm SO tempted on getting them.

    -If breastfeeding in public offends you, feel free to put a blanket over your head and finish your meal in the restroom

    -If you're afraid that you may see something, feel free to put a blanket over your head.

    Just love those. I've been getting really good at it I think. What really bothers me is that people think of the most extreme flashing of boobage and that's what they base their anti-NIP opinion on. I can assure you, that most nursing moms do NOT want to flash everyone, we just want to feed our baby. And I really don't like it when people say "Oh, do you want to go in here and nurse?" Why? For my comfort or yours? If I want a place to nurse, I will ask. And I have since sometimes Ronin gets too distracted.

    Anyway, I better run. Ronin's fussy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home