• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    I hope everyone is ok!! I saw Garland and I'm sure Forney was getting yucky weather! We didn't get anything except maybe 10 minutes of heavy rain.

    I ended up going to my bf'ing support group. Ronin is now 14 lbs 3 1/2 oz, which is 2 oz/week which is right where he should be! Ryker didn't gain anything but Mellanie (the LC) said that after 6 months, their growth slows down so it's normal not to have a gain some weeks. So, bf'ing is continuing to go well!!

    Tomorrow, the boys have a Dr's appt with the new pedi. I hope she's as good as Mellanie says she is.

    Also tomorrow is a LLL baby carrier show and tell. I don't think people realize that there are more carriers than Baby Bjorns and Snugglis (which aren't very good for a lot of people). I won't be able to go and bring my stash of carriers because of the Dr's appt.

    Bill is working summer school this summmer. Which means I can put Kalynn in swimming lessons!!!! I am going to sign her up on Bill's next paycheck. Swim lessons start May 29.

    Anyway, gotta go finish my diaper load.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home