• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, April 19, 2007

    Just a few things on my mind..

    Last weekend, Kalynn talked about Gigi. I don't think she understands that Gigi is gone forever. She was saying how much she missed Gigi and how she wanted her to come back. It's so hard to explain that to a small child. I felt so bad and I almost started to cry. I miss Grandma a lot too.

    Tomorrow, we have an appt with the Neuropsychologist. She did some testing last month and tomorrow we are going to find out the results of the test. She is also going to help us come up with some tactics on how to handle her behavior. There are times where I just feel at a loss of what to do. Like my "bag of tricks" is running out. I am trying my best, it's just difficult to know what to do. And when she misbehaves, I feel like that's a reflection on me, like I suck as a mom. I'm TRYING. I guess that's all I can do. Just drives me nuts when these little teeny boppers try to tell you how to be a parent because they worked in a friggin' daycare or that they babysat (just on message boards I've noticed).

    Then Monday, we have an ARD for Kalynn. The speech teachers are thinking about dismissing her from the class (which is GOOD, means that she is doing so well that they don't think she needs anymore help). After that, I'm going to register her for KINDERGARTEN!!!!! Wow, I can't believe that it's getting so close. We'll see if I cry the first day.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home