• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, April 15, 2007

    Yesterday was pretty good! Allie had her shower yesterday. She got lots of cute stuff! I thought it was a great turn out. Speaking of which...Allie, you can have my Playtex bottles if you'd like. I also have the liners too for the 8 oz bottles. In fact, I have a big old plastic bin of them, I can bring them when you get close to your due date and you can see what you want (I have cheapy plastic ones, Avents and Playtex, plus I want to wait to see if I'll use them)

    Here's a picture of the Exersaucer too:



    I'm almost done with my CD stash. I also got some swaddlebees which are similar to FB's..I am going to get some of the flat diapers and the snappis. There is a girl in my bf'ing moms group who can make covers for them. And then that will be it for the next couple of years.

    Tomorrow I am going to take Kalynn on a picnic. She's been DYING to go on a picnic, but it's either been raining or too cold. Tomorrow's supposed to be in the 70's so I am planning on going then. She has it all planned out in her head so I'm going to get a list from her and we'll go shopping for it in a bit.

    Plans for this week. Just my BF'ing support group. Saturday, I have a bday party for one of little girls in our support group. Then the next weekend, a friend is coming in from WI and we have an 'action packed' weekend! Woohoo!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home