• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, April 12, 2007

    We had our NF clinic appt today. Kalynn's MRI is stable!!! Yay!!! There is concern about her behavior though (big surprise). The neuropsychologist wants to make an appt with us to talk about her report from last appt on March 14. Her teachers were supposed to fill out some questionnaire and we just got it back (she didn't have school one week, then only one day the next week)

    Went to dinner with my dad for his berf day. It was nice being with the family. I wish I lived closer. In fact, I was telling Bill that maybe in a few years, I'd like to move back closer to Garland.

    I have decided to cloth diaper. Acronyms first:
    -CD cloth diaper
    -FB fuzzi bunz

    I am getting some FB's, which is a kind of pocket diaper. They have a pocket in the middle where you put a microfiber towel in it. It's REALLY easy to use. I talked to a mom about BF poopies and CD'ing, she said that you don't have to rinse them out, only if it's really bad. So, all I have to do is just pop them in the wash.

    And buying them new can be a little bit expensive but the way I look it at is this. You can resell them (they don't stain, you can't even tell they've been used. And the size I got, you can use them for quite awhile (M's are from 15 lbs to 30 lbs). The huge box of disposables will run you about $15-20. I go through those boxes in about 2 weeks. That's $60/month. $60 x 12-$720 the FIRST year. Compared to say 12 FB's which is about $200 and those should last for more than a year.

    Anyway, I better go..Fussy babies


    ETA: Umm..apparently, I can't do simple math..It's actually $40/month x 12= $480 (or more) in one year. The Medium FB's will probably last me for a couple of years since it goes from 15 lbs to 30 lbs. Or at least it will Ronin.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home