• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Last night wasn't too fun. The boys kept waking up. I don't know what is going on. I don't know if they're learnig a new skill or what. We kept having to get up starting at 4 am. Not fun, especially with 2 babies waking up at different times.

    I need to clean! Kalynn's in her room for "quiet time" and the boys are taking a nap.

    I got some more CD's in today. I got some swaddlebees. They are similar to FB's-they're pockets. I went ahead and got some Chinese prefolds. They are similar to what our parents used on us. FYI, if anyone is reading this and want to CD, I have been told to NOT get the Gerber ones that you'd get at Target or Walmart. They are not as absorbant. I also got the snappis and some covers called Proraps. Wonder if mom will remember how to fold those cloth diapers? LOL
    I was thinking too, if someone wanted to CD and be REALLY cheap? I'd do the prefolds for sure. They're less than $2/each. They go from 15lbs to 30 lbs. Then get the covers. Bummis have some really cute covers, and still aren't as pricey as the pocket diapers.
    Also, if one were to go with the pocket diapers, you can go to Walmart and get those microfiber towels in the auto department for the inserts.
    There are so many kinds, but I'm not really familiar with all the rest..
    Hopefully, I won't need anymore for quite awhile.






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home