• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    Today was a pretty good day. I got up this morning in a cleaning mood (yes, mom, I said "clean" hahaha). The boys are in a good mood usually in the AM and Kalynn played out side. I cleaned the livingroom, our room (and made the bed!), and both bathrooms. Kitchen still needs to be done, but that's Bill's job.

    After that, Kalynn and I went to McDonald's for Mommy and Kalynn time. We wouldn't be able to have that time this weekend since we're going to be pretty busy.

    When Kalynn went down for a nap, I went to Kohl's to get me an Easter outfit. I hate going clothes shopping for myself, especially for tops, well, I'll just leave it at that. Of course, I had to get the kids something too.


    Oh and in exciting news...My sister Allie is having a GIRL!!!! Congrats Allie!!! I'm really excited. So, there will be 3 boys and 2 girls. Cool. I'm excited about the boys get to have cousins close in age! I wonder what Kalynn's going to do with all these little kids!

    More exciting news..ALL THREE KIDS ARE ASLEEP!!! Finally decided to put Ronin in his own crib. He's been sleeping so well. I had just kept him in the cosleeper since I was nervous about him sleeping on his tummy. But today, Bill made up the crib and it's going well so far! I guess we'll see how long they'll sleep. I'm excited about having our room to ourselves!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home