• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, April 09, 2007

    We had a pretty good weekend!!

    Saturday we went to go see my best friend since 5th grade. She lives in IL now, but was in town. So we visited over there for a bit. They enjoyed seeing the boys! They are so much interactive now! After that, we hung out at mom's for a bit. Then went to dinner for my dad's bday. Other than the hour long wait, it was pretty good.

    One thing did bug me though. Some dude dropped a quarter and walked out the door. So, Bill was going to give it to Kalynn. He was about to get it and then some other dude grabbed it. I thoght that was pretty low. I hope he feels good about that.

    Sunday, we did a little Easter Egg hunt in the house (we just get plastic eggs and fill with jelly beans or as Kalynn calls them "jello beans" ). Then went to Ida's house for Easter dinner.

    Today, we went to David's Bridal to get Kalynn's Flower girl dress ordered. I remembered from my wedding, it took quite awhile get things ordered. Well, turned out that they didn't have the dress in her size. The lady said none in the entire nation. So, I called Kindra. Kindra's mom called me back and said that there was a 6. Called the store in McAllen and told me that they didn't. FINALLY about 8pm this afternoon, there was the size she needed and they are going to have it shipped here. It's a gorgeous dress, I'm glad that they did have one. Here it is:
    http://davidsbridal.com/flowergirl_detail.jsp?stid=2315&prodgroup=11

    We need to get it altered. The 4 was too short, but fit her in the shoulders. The 5 was the right length but the shoulders are too big.

    We have a busy week coming up ahead!!

    Tuesday, OT is coming out to check Ronin's suck. But, I'm not really worried about that anymore. He's doing SO much better with nursing. Then, I have my bf'ing moms meeting at 7.

    Wed, Kalynn has an MRI

    Thursday, NF clinic

    Friday, Cathy is coming into town so I plan on going over there (if the weather permits)

    Oh and one more important thing to mention!!

    My boys are 6 months!!! I can't believe it! And that also means 6 months of nursing! I'm really proud of myself of sticking with it. There were many times that I almost quit. Especially with the lack of support from the pediatrician. If I listened to her, she would've sabatoged my efforts. She told me that most of her twin moms don't succeed in BF'ing. Well, gee, I wonder why!

    Anyway, I better hit the hay.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home