• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, April 05, 2007

    Gotta rave about those Hyland's teething Tablets!! Poor Ryker was so cranky so I popped some in his mouth and he's now taking a nap!

    Ronin is nursing better. Hopefully, we'll have a good weight gain. It's been 2 weeks since he's started the Prilosec. Mellanie said that her little girl had reflux and this chiropractor worked wonders with her. So, I'm going to give her a try.

    I bit the bullet and decided to start solids. I was going to wait til they were 6 months old, but eh, it's only a few days away. I gave them some squash. Their faces were priceless! It looked like they weren't sure what to think about it LOL. I just used one jar between them and they ate about half of the jar each. I need to wait a few days before I start another food to watch for allergic reactions.


    I also decided that I really want Kalynn to take swimming lessons this summer. Especially after what happened last year. Kalynn LOVES swimming. Aunt Linda had a swimming party. Kalynn was on the raft, and I was swimming her around. I told her DO NOT MOVE. She didn't listen and went into the pool. We were in the deep end (my feet couldn't touch the bottom) and I got her just in time. I swam with her to the shallow end. She was ok, thank goodness. But I think she needs swimming lessons for sure.

    I guess that's about it. I better get going.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home