• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, May 14, 2007

    I hope all the moms and moms to be had a good Mother's Day!!

    Mine was pretty good. I got some cute cards and breakfast in bed. Then we went out to dinner at Johnny Carino's.

    Got home, and the boys went to bed pretty easily. I "only" got up twice, once for each boy. So that was nice.

    Unfortunately, Kalynn came in our room and said her tummy hurt. A few minutes later, she hurled. Bill had some kind of stomach virus, so I'm not sure if that's what's going on. She's acting completely normal, no fever.


    I think I am going to give the boys more solids..MAYBE it will help them sleep through the night. Especially since Ronin wakes at 4am to nurse. So maybe if I give him more solid food, maybe he won't need that 4 am nursing. So my plan is giving them some cereal and fruit in the morning. Then in the evening, giving them a veggie. I also want to get some more avocados. Mom gave Ronin some the other night and he ate it up!! And he slept better..Coincidence?? I guess we'll find out!

    I'm hoping to be able to go to my BF'ing support group. I haven't gone in the past 2 weeks. Last week, I wasn't feeling well and the week before, it was raining. I swear, seems like every single Tuesday, it's been raining. WHY Tuesday??? I really don't want to go when it's raining because I have the babies and plus, I don't want to be stuck in a situation like I was about a couple of months ago (Tornado sighting down the street from the meeting, all of us huddled in the bathroom, NOT fun)

    I got Micki's graduation invite Saturday. I can NOT believe she's graduating. I remember when Aunt Linda was pregnant with her. We were at Chuck E Cheese's (I think it was called Showbiz back then) in Garland, and I remember her sitting by the counter. I have no idea why that memory sticks out in my mind.

    On another note..I am deeply disturbed about something that happened on my parenting boards..We usually get trolls-They will make up an entire life, and lie about it. We all find out and we get on with our lives.

    This time..it's a woman who was intentionally hurting her children for attention.Her kids are taken care of now, so I'm glad. I just feel bad for those who were close to her. Just sad and just sick. How can you hurt your children??

    Anyway, I better go..Ryker's fussy

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home