• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, May 16, 2007

    Yesterday, I did go to my BF'ing support group. I haven't in awhile. It seemed like every Tuesday it had been raining. It rained yesterday but only for a few minutes. It went really well. The boys seem to be doing well. Ronin gained quite a bit but Ryker didn't gain a whole lot. The LC said that it's pretty normal for babies who gained a lot during the first 6 months to slow down, or not gain at all for a few weeks. It was nice to go somewhere where you're supported and have the same views. I know I'm going to need it when I nurse them past one (*gasp*).

    I forgot to mention this..When Ronin had his IFSP, the OT came along. We were chatting and talked about Kalynn's possible ADHD (funny thing is, that they weren't surprised when I mentioned it, and they work with ADHD kids all day). One of the things that she suggested is heavy work. Like, having her push a grocery cart, pushing a stroller or riding a bike. Sometimes, I can get her to settle down by doing that. I wonder if riding a scooter is considered heavy work?

    Kalynn is all registered for swimming lessons!! I hope that we're able to do more than one session.

    Last night was so much better. I think it is Ronin's teeth. I gave him some Tylenol before he went to bed last night. He woke up ONCE. Once at 3:45am and then again at 6am. Hey, I'll take it!

    I had an interesting dream last night. We were at Stephan and Kindra's wedding. It was at my house but it was different-It was huge and it looked like a church. But they boys' nursery was the same and they were asleep. Dr. Phil was there too. And Grandma. She looked like she did before--before she got sick. She was wearing a blue and white dress.

    I knew she had died, but she was there, if that makes sense. She said to follow her, she had something to tell me. I said "Don't lose me like you did last time!" I followed her and then I woke up. I wonder if there was something that she did want to tell me or was it "just" a dream?

    Anyway, I'm gonna go..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home