• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    I can't believe it's already Wed!!!

    Monday was a rough day. It just sucked..

    Tuesday, was my support group meeting. I got another stupid blister...again. I needed my group yesterday, it's just frustrating that I keep getting those painful blisters. Mellanie gave me some tips to prevent it from happening. Kalynn went with me, just to let Bill have a bit of a break. He always lets me sleep in when he's off, so I thought giving him a few hours alone would help.

    I think it's really cool that Kalynn doesn't even blink an eye when she sees other moms nurse. I want her to grow up knowing that it's normal. That's pretty much what we do at the meetings, is nurse and talk about nursing, so it was really cool that Kalynn just did her own thing and it was no big deal. I remember Mom nursing Lisa (we were at the green house). I don't remember how long she nursed her, but even with that, I knew it was just normal and I knew that I would nurse my babies.

    Today after swimming lessons, I met a girl that I met from the internet (oooooooh!). She is on one of my baby message boards. We met at the mall and she is SOOO sweet!! I really enjoyed meeting her and her little girl. Her little girl was too precious! We didn't get home til after 3pm.

    Kalynn continues to do well in swimming lessons! She is doing what the teacher tells her to do, I'm just really proud of her.

    Tomorrow, nothing is planned. Friday, Empire is coming out to give us an estimate for laminate flooring. I've heard that they're really expensive, so we'll see I guess.

    Anyhoo, I guess that's it!!

    Joy, I love talking to other moms of multiples! Man, it's just crazy about the comments and stares. Usually, I don't mind the comments and the stares (it's usually Aww!! twins!) but it's the comments of disdain and looks of horror. Thanks for the tip on how to deal with the friend situation, I think we'll definitely do that.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home