• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, June 11, 2007

    OK, honestly? I could friggin' care less about Paris Hilton.

    Anyhoo..
    Sunday was pretty good I guess. We went swimming over at my friend's house that lives down the street. And guess who was there...Yup...Kalynn's new friend. Bossy as usual, and tried to butt in when I was discipling Kalynn. Then later that day, she came over to our house.

    This is all new to me..I'm not sure if I should intervene when she's bossing Kalynn around. She'll tell Kalynn to go to her room and not come out, and tell her things like "If you don't do this, I won't be your friend anymore". I mean, it's really pissing me off. And she tries to tell ME what to do. Of course, I don't let her get away with it. I don't know if I should intervene or if I should let Kalynn handle it? Kalynn's only 4, so I don't know.

    Anyway, I'm exhausted..I'm going to try to go to sleep.

    1 Comments:

    • At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      i was intrigued by the title of your blog- i have 2.5 y/o triplets and i get that crap all the time.

      so anyway, i would say intervene! let the bossy friend know that this is your daughter's house, and it is not OK for her to tell her what to do. ask her what she thinks of this rule, and tell her not to worry, you will help her break this bad habit!!

      UGH! sometimes i really can't stand other people's kids.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home