• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, July 29, 2007

    Hey everyone!

    Friday was the boys' Dr's appt. Ryker is 18 lbs 7 oz and Ronin is 16 lbs. So, I felt TONS better that they are gaining weight. We had to see another Dr since our regular Dr was booked up. I was a bit leery since we didn't have good luck with past Dr's. But this Dr was SO nice. She was impressed that I hadn't needed to supplement (I did when they were smaller, but not since then). We had to take their blood to check their iron levels. Unfortunately, they are a little low. She wanted to do a CBC (I think) so we had to go to the lab.

    I got the usual comments "Are they twins?" "Are they fraternal or identical?" One lady was surprised I was there by myself with the boys. I told her it'd be a lot harder if I brought my 4 year old, daddy and she were back at home. Another lady asked "How do you live your life?" I THINK she didn't mean it to be rude. Who knows with people.

    Saturday, mom took me out for my bday. I got some new running shoes! Then went to dinner.

    Sunday, I went for a run to break in my new shoes!

    We had a scary moment. We went to Spring Creek for dinner. I gave the boys bits of chicken. Ronin all of a sudden started to cough and choke. Like, choking to where he couldn't breathe. All I can say is THANK GOD I am certified in CPR and I know what to do when someone's choking. I did what I needed to do (I just had to get food out and he was ok). He's fine now, thank goodness. In fact, I think all parents need to get certified in CPR. Never know when you'll have to use it..

    Anyway, I better get to bed. Tomorrow the boys have therapy and then Tuesday is my appt.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home