• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, July 24, 2007

    Uggh, Ryker is still awake. What in the world? I don't think it's he's hungry..They ate A LOT today..Breakfast, was bits of toast and Yobaby Yogurt, lunch was carrots and something else (I don't remember), and Dinner was broccoli cheese rice and peas. Plus, they nurse several times a day..Ryker woke up around midnight, nursed and now he's babbling in his bed. I tried rocking him but all he wanted to do is get the remote. So, he's in bed babbling. Hopefully, he won't wake his brother. Great...now he's getting fussy.. I can't put him in our bed because he wants to commando crawl all over the place and get into stuff he's not supposed to. Uggh.. GO TO SLEEP CHILD.

    The boys have a Dr's appt on Friday..It's with a new pediatrician. Their regular Dr was all booked up for well baby visits. I am kinda nervous. BF'ing friendly Dr's seem to be hard to come by. I'm afraid that she won't like their weight gains and try to push formula, not realizing that bf'ed babies grow differently. But hopefully, she'll be pro bf'ing. I'm also going to see if I can delay vaccinations or separate them out. Every time Ronin has gotten a vaccination, he has always gotten some sort of reaction to it. It was either a fever, crying all day or a rash.

    Anyway, I better go.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home