• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, July 26, 2007

    Morning!

    Tuesday night was my bf'ing support group. I weighed them and sure enough, they gained weight. I felt horrible that they were hungry! But, they're eating well now along with nursing.

    Speaking of solids, I wanted to put this link out there for the reason why the AAP, World Health Organization, US Dept of Health and Human Services just to name a few reccommend starting solids at 6 months http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/solids/delay-solids.html#reasons

    I know parents of "old school" don't understand why since we were given solids at like 6 weeks.

    The boys are eating well. Ryker prefers to feed himself. Only thing he'll eat by spoon are peas, sweet potatoes and carrots. Otherwise he starts nodding his head and he becomes a moving target!! So I usually give them a finger food along with me spoon feeding them..

    However, sleeping continues to suck. I thought we had the problem taken care of since they were eating more, but nope. Sleeping still sucks.

    Friday is the boys appt which I mentioned and then I have an appt. I have had this lump in my breast for MONTHS. It's round and smooth, and feels as big as a golf ball. I mentioned it to my Dr, they had a mammo scheduled but then I told them I was nursing and had to cancel it. They wouldn't even do a sono because they say they can't see anything. I called the office a couple of times and told them that I was concerned but no one ever called me back so I felt blown off. So I called another Dr s hopefully, she will do something. I mean, there HAS to be something that can be done.

    But after doing some searches on the internet, I found this: http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/benign-breast-lumps

    It sounds like I have a fibroadenoma, which is benign..So hopefully, everything will be ok..

    Anyway, I better go..Ronin's crying

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home