• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, August 17, 2007

    Good evening!!

    So I bit the bullet and went shopping today. Except I went in the morning. I knew most people would be at work. It wasn't crowded at all! I got Kalynn some pants, skirts, shirts and shoes. So I think we're good to go.

    Got home and I got my BumGenius 2.0 diapers! LOVE them. They are so awesome. The inside is a suede material (other pocket diapers are fleece). They fit the boys so well. Man, I should've gotten those instead of Fuzzi Bunz. OHH well..

    I don't remember if I had mentioned but Ronin is now pulling up! He's also starting to cruise. He also signed "milk" today (our sign for nurse). Ryker is "commando crawling". He is getting on his hands and knees and rocks.

    I have found one of my favorite things for the boys. The Pampered Chef Food Chopper. LOVE that thing!! I use to chop up food really small for the boys. I used it on chicken, fruit and steamed veggies. They're not really into babyfood, they'd rather just feed themselves. So this has worked out really well.

    Anyway, that's it for today I guess!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home