• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, August 14, 2007

    Not much to report. Kalynn had her 5th birthday party at the Splash Factory. It was a lot of fun! I was a little disapointed that a few people didn't show up, but Kalynn didn't notice, fortunately. She had a blast playing with her friends that did show up. Everyone had a good time, even the adults! The boys loved it. They loved sitting in the water and splashing. It was nice and cool considering it was almost 100 degrees. Overall, it was great! I would've loved to stay longer but alas, we had to be gone by 8:30 or they would charge us extra..

    The next day, we decided to surprise Kalynn with Chuck E Cheese. Gawd, I hate that place. As Bill would say it's abysmal. I thought since it was on Sunday, it wouldn't be too bad. Boy, we were wrong. And of course there was some rude kids. Younger kids, I am tolerant of. But older kids, like 10, I think should know better not to cut in line. Kalynn wanted redeem her points so we got in line. There was a family in front of us with 3 boys who had at least 500 pts. So, we had to wait a LOOOONG time. Then, here comes this kid who just cuts in front of Kalynn. The lady at the counter was about to help him and everyone in the line said "NO!! She's next!!!" I guess his mom or whoever didn't speak English tried to argue with us, and tried to get him to be next. Everyone was saying "NO! She is next, the end of the line is right there!" So, yeah. Kalynn had a good time though..

    I am planning on getting more diapers...I sold some of my smaller diapers (my other ones are still up for sale on diaperswappers--they're under MamaCeleste, they're Swaddlebees if anyone's interested!). I want to get some One size Bumgenius 2.0 pocket diapers. Since the boys are in different sizes in pocket diapers, I figured that getting one size will be easier since they both can wear them. These diapers go from 8 lbs to 30 lbs I believe so they will last hopefully until they are potty trained..

    On to me, I have started running again. This is my 3rd week. I have been running about 2 miles. It's more of a combinations walk/run but at least I get out and do it! I have already lost 5 lbs. I am hoping to lose a total of 30-35 lbs. Maybe I can do it 3-4 months. It took me about 6 months or so to lose 60 lbs, so maybe it won't take as long to lose 30. I want to do WW's again, but I'm not sure how it's going to work with me nursing twins. It's got information about nursing a singleton, but not twins.

    This weekend, I plan on getting school supplies for Kalynn. I'm also going to go clothes shopping for her too. I don't know if tax free weekend is really worth it. I mean, you only save $10 on $100. But, on the other hand, I'm sure stores will have really good sales. But, it might be really crowded and crowds piss me off. Decisions decisions..

    Anywa, I better go..gotta make Kalynn lunch

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home