• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, August 15, 2007

    Afternoon!

    Last night was really tough. Boys kept waking through. One time was my fault, I was putting Ronin down and I accidentally bumped into Ryker's crib so he woke up. Uggh. So Bill let me sleep in. So I didn't get up in time to go run.. Maybe later tonight..

    My diapers sold on diaperswapppers!! So, I purchased my BumGenius 2.0 diapers. Hopefully they'll be here by tomorrow or Friday. I had put my diapers up on one of my other boards and had been up there for 2 weeks. I put them on diaperswappers and they were gone within a day. I think from now on, I'll just post diapers there.

    Last night was my bf'ing support group. It was good, the LC who runs it wasn't there so it was run by one of the older members. It was a good time. Ryker and Ronin were just all over the place, playing with all the other babies.

    Today, Kalynn and I went grocery shopping and went to get her school supplies. I got most of them, but I couldn't find some of the items. We had to get 2 sizes of manila and construction paper, couldn't find the other size. Then, we had to get spiral notebooks that were NOT perforated, all of the ones I found were perforated. Couldn't find any plastic folders. So, I still need to go back and get a few things.

    I also went ahead and got her backpack and her lunch box. She got a metal Dora one. I couldn't believe that they don't have the thermoses in them anymore!! I remember when I was a kid, that they would come with the thermos! How crazy is that! Anyway, Meet the Teacher night is next week, which is good. It'll be good for clueless parents like me.

    I did call and found out a few things:
    -No flip flops
    -shorts under dresses and skirts
    -no tank tops

    I can't believe my baby is going to Kindergarten!!!! Just nervous how she's going to do. I think she'll do fine since she does better in structured enviroments.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home