• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    I went to the Dr yesterday for the lump in my breast. She did find something and immediately got set up for a sono for today. I went to the sonogram and they did find something. It's a large mass that's about 2" in diameter. It has chambers with fluid in it. The fluid has debris in it. So, the good news is that it's probably NOT cancer. Cancer would be a solid dark mass. The plan is to find a breast surgeon to have this cyst aspirated since there is debris in it. They'll send of the fluid to a pathologist. From there, we'll see if I need to have it surgically removed or if I can just wait it out. I immediately called the LC and she said that I can continue to breastfeed. So, I'm going to call the Dr tomorrow morning to see what she wants to do.

    I got their results from their bloodwork. Unfortunately, their iron is really low. Normal is 10-12. Theirs is 8 something. I asked why and apparently, it's probably because they are premature. Usually, babies will get iron stores from their mother. Since they were premature, they didn't have a chance to get my iron stores.

    Anyway, not much else is going on here. Bill is telling Kalynn a "daddy story". A "daddy story" is a story that Bill just makes up with whatever Kalynn wants it to be about LOL

    Oh and speaking of Kalynn..She doesn't quite get the concept of jokes..She asked "What has wheels and flies? A mailbox!" LOL Goofy kid.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home