• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, August 07, 2007

    I had my Dr's appt today with the breast surgeon. Turns out it was a galactocele. It's pretty much a cyst filled with milk. It was really strange. Th Dr. got a long needle and numbed my boob. Then she got another needle and sucked out the milk. She had to do it twice, the second time was weird because I could actually hear the suctioning. Now I have this huge bruise on the side of my boob.

    Everything is fine. I have a follow up u/s in 3 months. I talked to Mellanie (the LC that runs the bf'ing group I go to) and she said it'll probably stay there until I stop bf'ing.. I felt TONS better.

    On the weight loss front, I have started to take up running again. I ran 4x's last week, I ran about 1.5 to 2 miles. Of course, I'm a bit slower but that's to be expected. I am also starting to eat better. I gained a couple of pounds and I think it's because I am not nursing as often as I used to since the boys are eating more solids so they go longer. Hopefully, I'll start losing weight again.

    Other than that, nothing else is going on. Kalynn's bday party is coming up on Saturday and then her actual bday on Sunday. In 2 weeks is her meet the teacher night and then that next Monday is her first day of school!! I can't believe that I'm going to have a kindergartener!!

    I guess that's it! Night!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home