• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Costumes

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Costumes

    Yay!! I am so excited!! Kalynn is adamant about being a "stunk" (skunk). I went to Old Navy and found one but it looks too "young". Like it's meant to be for little kids. I went looking online and found this:
    http://family.go.com/entertainment/craft-FF-23828-Skunk-Costume-t/

    It looks SO easy, so that's what I'm going to do for Kalynn. I just have to go to the boys' dept and get black sweats and then go to Jo Ann's and get the faux fur.

    This is the pattern I'm using for the boys:


    It's the pirate one, but I think I'm going to skip the hat..I dunno, looks sorta silly to me. Bill wants to make them little swords.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home