• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Good morning!

    It's been a pretty good week so far.

    Monday, the boys had therapy twice in one day, at 10am and 12pm. They didn't get much of a nap that day. So they were pretty cranky. Of course, since they got crappy naps, it meant for a crappy night. The "sleep begets sleep" really rings true for the boys.

    Tuesday, met my mom for lunch. I didn't want to go home, so I went to Party City to look at themes for the boys' birthday party. Nothing really appealed to me. Then, went to Old Navy. Kalynn wants to be a skunk. The costumes that I found were at least $25. But some ladies on my message board suggested ON and found one that's a pretty good price! I'll probably get it this weekend. Then, later that evening, we had a meeting up at school. It was for volunteering. I signed up but told them that if it's during the day, it'd have to be where I can bring my twins.

    Today, not much is planned!!

    Thursday, we have a Kindergarten meeting..The note said it was about expectations, and what they're learning.

    Friday, I'm going to go sign Kalynn up for Girl Scouts. She's going to be a Daisy Scout. I think it'll be good for her. It's something just for her and she'll meet other girls. She's excited because, in her words, there are "no disgusting boys".

    Saturday, We have a cookout at a friend's house! I haven't seen her in AGES!!! Since Kalynn was a baby! I can't wait!!


    Kalynn's been doing ok as far as school. She is struggling with handwriting. I know, she's only 5, but I think at this point, can't they write SOMETHING?? Kalynn can't write ANYTHING. The teacher said that if there's no improvement, that she's going to call in the OT. She's having trouble staying on task and paying attention..Uggh. At home, she gets so frustrated after a short time of doing homework. I don't know if it's just her being defiant, or if there is something really going on. From what I have read, this is very common with kids with ADHD. Yesterday, she had to draw 5 things that started with the letter S. So, I drew a chart, with 5 boxes. I put a check whenever she got done. That seemed to really help.

    Anyway, I gotta go..Babies are crying.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home