• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, September 08, 2007

    OK! I think I got the invitation thing worked out! My friend suggested doing a pic invite, and she's going to help me design it and then I'll go just print it up at Walgreen's or whatever! So yay!!


    Last night was horrible. The boys went down at 7:30, and went to sleep. It all started at 10pm. They woke up every 2 hours. At one point, Ryker woke up and refused to go back to sleep. He wanted to play. I rocked him and he finally fell asleep. It was just so frustrating!! I love having twins but this part is the part where it's really difficult and frustrating, and yeah, sometimes I wish I just had one baby to deal with. But, it's just a passing thought..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home