• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, October 09, 2007

    Happy Birthday to Ronin and Ryker!!!! Wow, I can't believe they're a YEAR OLD!!! It sure went fast!! Well...a lot of it is a total blur. Our lives have changed, but definitely for the better! I am one lucky mama to have twins!!!!

    AND I've been breastfeeding my twins for a year!!!! I never thought this day would get here. I remember thinking that I honestly didn't think I'd make it. But here we are!! And of course, I still plan on continuing.


    I mentioned I think last week that I sent their pics into Good Day to see if I can get their pics and their birthday mentioned on the air. Well, THEY WERE ON TV!!! I recorded it. I'm so excited!

    1 Comments:

    • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      Happy birthday to you!
      Happy birthday to you!
      Happy birthday dear Ronin and Ryker,
      Happy birthday to you.

      And many more.....

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home