• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, October 05, 2007

    It's been a few days since I last posted!!

    Yesterday, Kalynn went with her friend Andrea to Bring a Friend Night at her dance class. It was a little rough. She particpated, then refused to participate, and then decided to participate. I looked at the prices, it's a bit too expensive and plus we'd have to pay a lot for the costumes. A little bummed, money sucks sometimes.

    Today, I got a few things for the boys' bday party tomorrow. I can't believe it's tomorrow!! I'm still up because I want to get as much done tonight as I can. I plan on going to mom's house after the kids eat their breakfast. I'm a little disappointed with JcPenney's. I got the boys' pics done so that they would be ready for their bday party tomorrow. Well, I get up there and apparently, Fed Ex lost some of the CD's and ours was one of them. They won't be ready for ANOTHER 2 weeks. The guy at JCP assured us we'd be compensated. I'm upset, but I realize it's not JCP's fault.

    Kalynn's been doing very well at school! She finally wrote her name! She had the hardest time writing her name. She finally got it though! Yay!! It's really neat that she knows her letters. I can tell her how to spell something and she will write it (as best as she can).

    Poor Ronin's had a really bad diaper rash. So bad that his little booty was bleeding. I put some Aquaphor on it. And, unfortunately, I had to put him in disposables because the cream would ruin the CD's . So he's been in sposies for the past few days. I realize how much I LOVE my CD's. I can't wait to put him back in them. I'll probably put him back in them tomorrow. His butt looks SO much better. Poor baby :(

    I also started them on whole milk this week in a sippy cup. They did pretty well with it. They still love mama's milk though. Makes sense, cow's milk are for baby cows. But anyhoo, they'll get sippies of milk during the day too.

    OK, I gotta run. Gotta finish folding diapers and packing the bags.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home