• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, October 07, 2007

    Morning!!

    Yesterday was the party and it was awesome!! A big huge thank you for those of you who were able to make it! And of course, thanks to mom who let us have the party there!

    I got to mom's around 10ish. Lisa showed up around 11ish. Mom, Lisa and I went to Walmart to get the stuff for the party. With all 3 of us, we made pretty good time! It didn't take long at all to get everything done.

    Chatted and ate for a bit. I didn't want to start opening gift til dad got there. When he got there we started opening gifts. Well, Kalynn and I opened gifts. They got a lot of awesome toys and some clothes! I think they're set for winter now! The boys are really enjoying the gifts. I swear, it looked like Toys R Us threw up in mom's livingroom LOL

    After that, of course, was the cake! The cake was really awesome and yummy. The boys got their own cupcakes for a smash cake and they just went to town! They were so messy!

    Tuesday is their real birthday. I can't believe I made it through the year, with TWINS at that!! I never thought it would get here.

    1 Comments:

    • At 4:53 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Sounds like a great party! Happy birthday to Ronin and Ryker and congratulations, Celeste, for surviving a year with two busy boys.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home