• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, October 02, 2007

    Morning!! The past couple of nights have been pretty good. They've only woke up once! Yay!

    Yesterday was ok. OT canceled because she wasn't feeling well. Kalynn got home from school and didn't get a smilie face : ( Her and her friend were caught playing in the bathroom. I can only imagine what they were doing in there. Uggh.

    Then, we went swimming over at Andy and Kim's house. Little cold but still had fun.

    Man, getting ready for Girl Scouts is taking a long time!! I'm sure the reason is because we're a brand new troop and the leaders have to start from scratch. We will have our parent meeting either next Fri or Sun. I need to get K's uniform too. There's a GS office in DeSoto, so that will be easy!

    Anyway, tonight is my meeting. Yay. I didn't go the week before since the boys were sick. Fortunately, they weren't sick for very long, just a few days.


    Anyway, I guess that's it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home