• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, September 30, 2007

    Evening!!!

    Last night was GREAT!! The boys actually slept til 6am!!!! It was nice. I woke up at 3am, and realized I didn't have any babies in the bed. I actually got to sleep the way I wanted to.

    Yesterday was fun!! We went to the boobie group picnic. It was a great turnout. There was a spray ground, similar to Splash Factory but smaller. Kalynn played with a little girl, she had a blast. Great food, it was nice talking to everyone. After that, we went to Naomi and Chad's and hung out. Kaia was cute as usual!

    I am really just over the moon for Naomi. She had a lot of problems getting pregnant, and then having miscarriages. Now she has her little girl and I think it's SO cool how all 3 of the babies played together on Saturday.

    Today was pretty laid back. I even got a nap. Did some laundry. Bill mowed the lawn. He's still not done yet. It's so embarassing, our backyard is a jungle. Seriously. You'd need a machete to get through there.

    Next Saturday is the boys' party!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
    The plan is probably go to mom's after the boys' wake up and eat breakfast. The boys can take their naps at mom's house and I can go and set up. I'll probably get the groceries then too.

    OK, gotta go..dinner time

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home