• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, November 05, 2007

    Evening!

    Well, we haven't had hot water since yesterday. I had to take a shower over at my friend's house down the street. And I went and did the boys' diapers over there too. Bill's been taking cold showers. He's CRAZY. I love my showers nice and really hot. But, the good thing is that it will hopefully be fixed tomorrow.

    Today the boys had therapy. Ronin has been discharged! He was receiving OT for oral motor but he's doing so well that the OT went and ahead and discharged him. Ryker will continue to get services though. She evaluated them and said that Ryker is on target for speech but behind on motor skills (which of course we already knew). Ronin is on target for everything and even a little ahead with speech!

    During their therapy, the case manager was asking questions about their eating habits and yes, I'm still nursing. She said "Oh, they're nursing for comfort and it has little nutritional value". I laughed and said "It's not like breastmilk turns to water after a year, of course it's still nutritional" Uggh, I'm just so aggravated with the misinformation out there on breastfeeding in general.

    I also decided to take down our play area. I had a gated area that they played in. But Ronin is walking and I think he needs more room to walk around. So, I rearranged the furniture where the big couch is in front of the kitchen. It's worked out well so far. I've had to vaccuum several times to get everything up because it seemed like they were picking up the most minute particles and putting it in their mouths.

    That is one of my favorite must have for my boys. It was awesome while it lasted! But, I think Ronin needed more room to move around.

    Anyway, I guess that's it! Time for me to go to bed..Hopefully.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home