• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, November 24, 2007

    SCORE!!! I got Bum Genius diapers for $10!!!! Granted they were 2nds, but still great! Usually, BG's go for $18. And now that 3.0's are coming out, they've been $15. So $10 for them is pretty dern good!

    Still waiting on my rings so I can finish my sling. If I like it, I may make me another sling out of cotton.

    Last night was pretty good. Kalynn "helped" me do dishes. She was very proud of herself. After that, I gave her some hot cocoa. Lately, she's been wanting to sleep with us. With her being 5, I know that this can turn into a bad habit that will be hard to break later..I don't know what the deal with that is. But she does go to her bed and shortly falls asleep.

    Random thought..Santa Clause is coming to Walmart here!!!! Which means...I don't have to fight the crazy crowds at the mall 30 min away!! Woohoo!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home