• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, November 23, 2007

    Thanksgiving is over! I can't believe it's already over!

    It was a good time. Stuffed ourselves silly. Went to Aunt Linda's house first and then to mom's. My best friend Cathy and her mom came over for a bit, which was nice. It sucks she lives in IL..She said she probably won't come back til April.

    Then this morning, Kim and I went to Walmart. We got there around 4:45am. Fortunately, it's just up the street. They had a few things I wanted to get, which I did. I was really impressed this morning. I always hear about the jerks who are rude, grab things from other people, etc. Well, I am very happy to say that this was not the case here! Everyone was courteous and polite. One of the customers even helped me find a size for the boys! AFter that, we just went home. I decided not to go to JoAnn's because I was tired. Went back home and went to sleep.

    I can't believe the week has gone by so fast. Monday, everyone goes back to work and school.

    Right now I'm just perusing CD (cloth diaper!) stores. I would LOVE to get some more...I so wish that there was a store close to me. There's a bunch in Houston apparently. I'm also eyeing some Mei Tais..Baby Hawk or Kozy..Ahh well.

    Alrighty, I guess I'll go..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home